Friday, January 18, 2008

Free keywords search through wordtracker….

Most of the guys I met often ask me from where does Wordtracker pull its keywords results from ! My general reply always is its the analysis of queries searched in Search Engines. Wordtracker give the information on which terms your customers are using to find the products or services you offer when they use search engines. There are many such combinations of keywords which you may never have considered. All search terms are compiled from the major metacrawlers - Dogpile and Metacrawler. You can try it for FREE .

I’d say Wordtracker is good enough in most cases, plus it generates more “human” keywords (unlike Overture). This is an excellent service and is highly recommendable.

1 comment:

Liezl Gutierrez-Castillo (Zey) said...

yep, I agree with seomiser, KeywordSpy is way better than Wordtracker.